- Category: Announcements
- Published on 29 September 2017
Dilla University Senate has recently endorsed a Guideline for launching “Ethiopian Journal of Environment and Development - EJED”.The Journal seeks to publish scholarly papers that focus on the nexus between environment and development in areas pertaining to, but not exclusively focusing on, resource management, environmental health, agriculture, green growth, sustainable energy, gender and environment, indigenous environmental knowledge, development and conflict, hydro-politics, environmental policy, and human-environment relations.
Therefore, the University wants to assign editor-in-chief and associate editor on competitive basis, specifically according to requirements:
- PhD degree
- Publication experience in internationally peer-reviewed journals (minimum of two peer-reviewed articles)
- Preferably experience of serving as reviewer/editor of academic publications
- Research experience in multidisciplinary approach (in the nexus between environment and development)
- Candidates for associate editor position should have academic background in either of the scopes of the Journal
To this end, interested candidates can submit their application letter, CV and necessary credentials to the office of Research and Technology Transfer Vice President until Oct 6, 2017.