- Parent Category: President officies
- Category: Public and International Relation Direcrorate
- Published on 07 May 2016
Key Activities of DU PIR
To address the major objectives, the directorate is expected to undertake and whole-heartedly accomplish the following core activities;
- Disseminating information for internal and external stakeholders of DU
- Availing information about Dilla University to the needy customers
- Preparing and disseminating information about study abroad
- Initiating, promoting, and maintaining international contacts to universities and various institutions so as to utilize international resources.
- Promoting international cooperation
- Supporting and coordinating trainings, workshops and seminars
- Facilitating media relations
- Undertaking crucial publications to promote and build the image of DU.
- Managing DU official website and other social accounts to reach the world community remarkably.
DU PIR Structure
DU PIR is structured under the president Configuration; meaning that the office directly reports to the president. In order to undertake the abovementioned key activities and realize its vision, thedirectorate is structured into two units though they are not functional yet;
ü The public relation unit, and
ü Publication, production and documentation unit